Monday, July 17, 2017

Paducah! - McMinnville, Tennessee

Well everyone it happened! I am now finished with my time here in McMinnville. I am being transferred to Paducah, Kentucky tomorrow.

This will be my first time serving in a Kentucky area although I've always thought Kentucky was probably way better than Tennesee. I guess I now get to see if that is right. McMinnville has been an amazing place for the last several months. I have loved the people here and really enjoyed getting to serve them. It was certainly interesting having so many different companions, but I had a great time.

Here was our awesome district. Elder Weight and Elder Wadsworth are going home on Wednesday. That is pretty crazy. I have been with them for a long time. Fortunately, Elder Weight only lives 15 minutes away in Chandler, so we will still have lots of fun together. 

Our Awesome District

Also here is an adorable kitten just because it's awesome. I love cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment