Monday, September 12, 2016

America! - Clarksville, Tennessee

Today a couple of cool things happened. One, I cut my own hair for the second time. I am getting a little better I think...

New Self-done Haircut

Second, Elder Weight took us to a western store to look at boots. I was confused about this since we actually live in the west where people really have cattle ranches and wear boots. I couldn't see why you would travel all the way to the east side of the country to the land of overalls and straw hats to buy boots and a Stinson. Anyway, I found a hat in the store that I liked as well. Decided not to buy it though.



Third, we are going to Kentucky again. This time I am not just visiting. I get to spend a few days here and actually do some missionary work in a tiny farming town called Morgantown. It isn't quite as small as Russleville, but it is not even half the size of Clarksville. It was a really cool car trip.





I hope you all have a great week! I love you guys :)
Elder Basham

No comments:

Post a Comment