Monday, February 27, 2017

When life gives you lemons, eat them with salt - McMinnville, Tennessee

Hello everyone,

I want to apologize that for he past few weeks I have been very bad at replying to anyone's emails or sending anything in general. I promise it is nothing personal, just life happened. This has been a very
interesting few weeks, but hopefully things will be changing soon.  Elder Sanders is leaving. I will be getting Elder Carlson here in McMinnville for the next few weeks till transfers. We aren't sure what
will happen then. It will be fun being with an old companion again. I trained Elder Carlson in Clarksville with Elder weight and now Elder weight is our district leader. It is a little companionship reunion.

Anyway, here are some pictures of happy things that happened two weeks ago. Gary got baptized and I got to go down to Shelbyville to be part of it. 




Anyway I love you all and hope you have a great week!
Elder Basham 

No comments:

Post a Comment