Monday, March 6, 2017

- McMinnville, Tennessee


Hello everyone

This has been one of the best weeks ever. I have had so much fun with Elder Carlson. We have also gotten so much amazing work done. We had zone conference! It was awesome.

Zone Conference

We didn't end up leaving until 7 because of interviews with President Stone, but we ended up talking with the other missionaries for four hours while we waited. I told every story from every children's picture book I could remember. I think our favorite was the story of Punchinello and the Wemmicks.


I love it because it reminds me that all of us are special and have value because we are children of God. Sometimes as people we try to determine our value based on the things we have or the way others think of us. It is good to remember that Heavenly Father loves all of us and he doesn't see us the way other people do.

I love you all!
Elder Basham

We won the golden hubcap for having the best car. Two transfers in a row. Go us!

No comments:

Post a Comment