Monday, June 19, 2017

- McMinnville, Tennessee

Hello everyone!

This has been an eventful week. It definitely wasn't easy but we all made it through and I am very grateful for the experience. Elder Hlebasko returned home this Saturday morning. He is back with his loving parents and I know he will be well taken care of. I am sad to see him go but glad he is okay. I am grateful for all the time we had together.



Elder Hlebasko & Elder Basham

Elder Hlebasko and his parents

As for me, I have a new companion named Elder Chamberlain. He is a really awesome person and a great missionary. I can tell we are going to have a lot of fun together and get amazing things done. We thought a normal selfie was too boring so we did this instead. 

Video of Elder Basham and Elder Chamberlain

And then took a selfie:


Elder Basham and Elder Chamberlain
Well that is all for now. I hope you have a great week. Please keep Elder Hlebasko in your prayers. I love you all.


Elder Liam Basham 

No comments:

Post a Comment