Monday, August 7, 2017

- Paducah, Kentucky

Hello Everyone,

This week was pretty amazing. We had an investigator come to church for the first time. He really enjoyed testimony meeting. His name is Warren and he is planning to get baptized on the 26th. It has been great getting to teach him.

Yesterday we got to teach the lesson in 3rd hour because the teacher left to go to the doctor in the middle of church. We just taught an impromptu restoration lesson. Although it was really simple and
everyone had heard it many times, we all felt the spirit very strong. It reinforced for me the importance of the spirit. No matter what we know or have experience we always need the help of the spirit so we can keep learning and teach others. I'm grateful for my testimony of the gospel and how it has blessed my life.

I hope you all have a wonderful week.

Elder Basham

Also a member did a caricature of us as we taught their family home evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment