Monday, September 11, 2017

Paducah Life - Paducah, Kentucky

This week has been amazing. We found so many great new investigators. Our ward is working together to make missionary work a priority. We have referrals from members. Our mission is jumping ahead like crazy.

We have a new chapter of preach my gospel titled "How do I fulfill my purpose." It is the single most brilliant thing I have ever read and I will actually use the things taught in it for the rest of my life. It replaces chapter 8 again so I never have to read how do I use time wisely. No more terrible weekly planning sessions. Life is great. We have Facebook now and we are using it to work with the ward and the members. It is certainly something very different from what I am used to but I am learning a lot. I am learning how to actually manage my technology use and be productive instead of just avoiding all social media. Things are great and they are getting greater. We will see many more miracles before I come home.

I love you all and hope you have a fantastic week!

Elder basham









No comments:

Post a Comment