Monday, September 25, 2017

Patterns of Repentance - Paducah, Kentucky

 Hello Everyone. We had the amazing privilege of meeting with Elder Gerrit W Gong and his wife. They were so wonderful. I especially loved her testimony. She talked about all the challenges she faced as a missionary and how she has been able to learn and overcome them in all the years since. She talked a lot about how wonderful and diverse life is. I'm grateful for all her teachings because they really helped me as I have been worrying about transitioning to no longer being a missionary.

Elder Gong talked a lot about patterns that take place in order to teach us. There are certain ways that Heavenly Father uses to help all of his children come back. Even though our personalities and
situations are all different, the steps back to him will be very similar for all of us. I am glad to recognize that the same things I have done before my mission and during will continue afterwards. All that I taught investigators will apply to me and my family in the same way. I'm looking forward to doing all of that.


I love you all and hope you have a great week!
Elder Basham

Glow in the dark dodgeball as a district

1 comment: