Monday, May 23, 2016

Nashville Hot Chicken - Last Letter from Green Hills, Tennessee

Hello everyone!

I have finally done it. I tried Nashville hot chicken. It was actually very delicious. The cool part is that the sauce is dry. So it doesn't get all over your hands and face like most chicken wings and like stuff. I decided to order the hottest flavor. This was extremely delicious. However, it became difficult to eat because of how spicy it was. It was actually kind of painful. Totally worth it though.

The reason I finally went out of my way to taste this stuff is actually because I am leaving Nashville. After nearly eight months, my time to be transferred has come. I will be going to Clarksville 3rd ward with Elder McKown. President called me on Friday and asked if I would be a zone leader for him. This will be pretty exciting, besides the fact that I'll now get about an hour less sleep every night. It will be worth it. It is going to be very weird to leave Green Hills after being here so long. It feels as hard as leaving home. I am very grateful for the time that I had to spend here.

So in accordance with tradition, we had our last district meeting, sang our cliche goodbye hymn, and took pictures. However my district apostatized on me. I told them that we could take pictures "as long as it took less than five minutes, and didn't distract too much." Immediately everyone responded that they wanted interesting pictures. They started throwing out crazy ideas. The zone leaders yelled out that we should use their van in the photos. For some weird reason, all of the sisters exclaimed that they had been thinking the exact same thing. (I am still confused about that part). Anyway, twenty-five minutes later and after much shenanigans, we had these photos. They are actually quite cool looking and I must say I am a fan. Hopefully we don't make a habit of this.

Your friendly Tennessee Nashville Toyota Dealership sales team.

Which one of these things is not like the others?

That is a very large bible.

Anyway I hope you all have an amazing week. I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment